| At the end of the interview, listeners will
I also want them to know that they can come to the farm open day
held on the Sunday before each Equinox and Solstice
- WHO I AM: Fred Bloggs, farmer from Lewis Ponds, Australia
- WHAT'S NEW: I produce delicious organic free-range eggs and organic fresh
- WHAT'S HAPPENING: I will be offering tastings
- WHEN: on this Saturday from 8 am
- WHERE: at the Lewis Ponds organic markets
- Admission to the markets is free.
- Tastings are free.
- Eggs and vegetables are for sale.
| At the end of the interview, listeners will know:
- WHO I AM: Fred Bloggs, landscape painter, living in Katoomba, Australia
- WHAT'S NEW: I'm just back from a trip to Mugwump supermarket with a series
of paintings inspired by what I saw
- WHAT'S HAPPENING: My exhibition "Trolleys in a cultural desert" will be
launched by Premier Fred Nihil
- WHEN: on Saturday at 7 pm
- WHERE: at Blue Mountains Regional Gallery in the Renaissance Center
- Drinks and nibbles will be served.
- Admission to the launch and the exhibition is free and the exhibition runs for
- Paintings are for sale.
You may also want them to know that they can commission you to paint:
- other paintings